Farm Tour Sundays!
August 1 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Here at the Real Food Garden we know we have created something special and we want to share that. We’d love to show you how and where we produce our fantastic food whilst improving soils and biodiversity. So we’d like to invite you over!
Every Sunday in August from 2pm we’ll be hosting farm tours of our beautiful market garden and giving you an opportunity to:
- Enjoy a guided tour around the farm by us, the people who produce your food
- Meet and experience feeding time with our animals
- Explore the beautiful market garden and our expanded growing area
- Learn how we produce fantastic, local, seasonal carbon neutral food whilst nurturing nature
- Take the opportunity to quiz us over tea and cake
Tickets are just £6 for adults and £4 for children and booking is essential.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place and let us know whether you’d like to visit on the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th of August. ‘
We hope to see you there!